Monday, April 20, 2015

Card - just because I love you

Hello! Welcome to my corner of the blogosphere!

I applied for the last Tiddly Inks DT call (there's another one on now) and was so excited to be chosen as a runner up.  The lovely Christy asked all of the runners up to take part in a blog hop which has finally rolled around for today! Be sure to hop over to the Tiddly Inks blog to check out the amazing projects created by some very talented ladies :)

Here is my share today, featuring Wryn - Smart Cookie:
 
 

Isn't she adorable? And she comes with some really cute sentiments!

Card recipe:
Cardstock/paper: Crate Paper 'Craft Market' - Handmade Patterned Paper, Crate Paper 'Craft Market' - Project Glittered Double Sided Speciality Paper, white cardstock, pink cardstock
Stamps: Wryn - Smart Cookie (Tiddly Inks), Petite Petals (SU!)
Colouring mediium: Copics
Ink: Strawberry Slush (SU!)
Other: Crate Paper 'Craft Market' Ephemera Pack, pink doily

Challenges:
Besides the hop, I would also like to enter the following challenges:
Sister Act: #102 ATG
Tiddly Inks: #155 Spring's in

Thanks for swinging by today! 

Love, 
OMM xox


14 comments:

  1. OOO fabulous card so much details i love it hugs fab blog hop x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and fun elements. Love the girly look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you put all the pieces together to make this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the girly details! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet, I love all the little embellishments & your colouring is awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I LOVE this Lauren! Gorgeous scrapbookesque card. Everything I love! Stunning colouring on that sweet image chicka. Very cool to be a runner up, yay you! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card, so many wonderful layers and pretty design.
    Thank you for joining us Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x
    I have Birthday Candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card. I love how you coloured her hair. Good luck in the DT challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, she has such a pretty face. The detail is fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card made for our challenge at Pile It On! Thank you for joining us and for making this amazing creation. I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete