Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Card - 100% organic awesome

** NOTE: If you're looking for my DT post for Southern Girls, please scroll down or click here. **

Happy April Fools Day!

Did you play a prank, or were you pranked? I read a fun article this morning on the top 10 pranks that fooled nations - I did have a bit of a chuckle about some of those!

I have finally had a chance to get my Copics and stamps back out, and I'm so pleased to see that my colouring is improving.  I am STILL working through the hair and skin class over at Kit and Clowder, but I am going to work on that over the next few weeks and hopefully get it finished.  I'm keen to move onto the clothing class but my OCD wants me to finish one before I start the next *grin* - I wish that extended to actual craft projects! HAHA!

Today I have a fun boy's card for you featuring Hipster Kody from Some Odd Girl.  I have coloured him before, but this is the first time he's actually made it to a finished card!  The sentiment is also from this set.


Card recipe:
Stamp set: Hipster Kody (Some Odd Girl)
Colouring medium: Copics
Cardstock/paper: Old Olive (SU!), patterned paper and circles (Kaszazz), offcut of blue
Other: distressing tool, twine, Not Quite Navy pen (SU!), circle collection dies (SU!)

Challenges:
Sister Act: ATG #99
Craft Your Passion: ATG #255
Some Odd Girl: Linky party

Thanks for swinging by my blog today!

Love,
OMM xox

3 comments:

  1. Very cool card and your coloring is awesome! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love colours combo !!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect 'guy' card. Love the layout with the circles in the corner - very cool! So glad you linked up with us at Some Odd Girl. Don't forget we are doing a new challenge at the FB community - theme is Make A Scene. We'd love to have you join in https://www.facebook.com/groups/SomeOddGirlCommunity/

    ReplyDelete