Monday, April 21, 2014

GDT - A Random Fan

I was absolutely thrilled to be invited to be a guest designer for the current A Random Fan sketch challenge and couldn't wait to share my creation with you. First up, here's the sketch:
Now I print out sketches, and I swivelled this one this way and that, and finally it occurred to me - hello! A card that opens out from the centre! It still didn't quite work for me so I used the image mounted onto circles as a catch. 

 

See what I mean? 


Thanks Sherri for having me!

Card recipe:
Card stock/paper: Doodlebug, SU!
Stamps: Jack's Plane (A Random Fan), sentiment (front) (SU!), sentiment (inside) (Kaszazz)
Colouring medium: copics
Inks: Tempting Turquoise (SU!)
Other: ribbon, chipboard heart (coloured with Chocolate Chip ink (SU!), circle dies, Bitty Banner dies (SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment